Sunday 3 February 2013

Pepper Lunch - Restaurant Perth

Recently I went out with my bf and saw the Pepper Lunch restaurant (a Japanese franchise) and wanted to try it out. During the time I was there it was 'happy hour' so there were certain meals on offer at this time.

I had the Cheese Hamburger with egg and the set (this set includes rice and miso or a drink).



What your supposed to do is cook/mix it to your liking. So you can add the rice in the mix the whole thing together or just mix whatever is in the bowl (plus the garlic or sweet sauce they have on the table) and eat it like that. Its so cool! Oh and the black bowl is actually like a heated plate so be careful! Thats how it keeps the food nice and warm and sorta cooked a little more too.


That's after mixing

Looks good right?

My bf ordered the Beef Pepper Rice. Looked sooo good:

See what I mean by cooking the food. Some items come semi raw (semi because the hot plate is cooking already).

Mix mix mix



It has instructions for Pepper Rice and on the other side Hamburger/Steak or Chicken (I forget) in case you don't know what to do. So Simple yet so clever!

In case your wondering about prices its quite cheap... I'd say the most expensive item is under $20 and the cheapest is under $10. So its quite worth it!

To anyone living in Perth wanting to know where this is its located at:

Shop G.5, 95 Barrack St, Perth WA 6000
Open: Sun-Thurs (and Public Holidays) 11am - 9pm
Fri-Sat 11am - 10pm

or visit (which has a sort of different menu and doesn't show a Perth store)




No comments:

Post a Comment