It's 31/12/13.. frick another year has come to an end and another year that i'm having to face the adult world.
I'm writing my 2014 resolutions as I'm watching a korean drama (I've neglected watching most kdramas for so long ...)
Anyway here are my 2014 resolutions:
1. Become fitter, healthier and lose weight... again lol
2. Get a job, honestly idc but not maccas again. Keep it this time!
3. Try and volunteer for things for experience
4. Save enough money to possibly go on holiday with my bf
Now, what about my resolutions from last year, did I fulfill any of them?
1. Lose Weight - Yes! I actually did. I gained a few kilos and eventually halfway through the year I got sick of it and lost some weight. I'm still trying to but in a more healthier way. Motivation to go hard at the gym is lacking though lol
2. Make at least one or two new friends - I did this too! I went out of my comfort zone and branched to making more friends. Now just to want to go out more haha I'm such a homebody.
3. Create a unique blog design alone - I did not do this. I got lazy... and couldn't be bothered haha
4. Save up $1000 cash (only from money earned at work or things like bday money) by the end of the year - I could have finished this if I didn't take some of the cash out because I was running out of money :/
5. Lastly, possibly gain more readers and followers on blogger - I did in fact gain more followers on here. Although it is just a few, I am thankful :)
Okay enough of this, thanks for reading
Have a happy new year!!!
Monday, 30 December 2013
Thursday, 5 December 2013
Omg this post is long overdue. I actually ordered from the store so long ago but anyway
I ordered a shirt from a store on storenvy - Brave!
Here is the packaging it came in first of all:
|um.. yeah idk what happened, why is this photo not rotated|
|Indeed I do|
Plastic baggy the shirt I ordered came in ^
|So I'm assuming the supplier has an ebay store?|
This is the actual shirt I ordered:
And thats what it looks like on:
On to the actual review:
I have nothing bad to say. It was in good condition and it fit well.
To rate it out of five I'd give it 5/5
First of all I had no issues at all with Brave store and everything was good. Understandably the product came from the supplier and so the shipping time was a little longer but it came in time and again I had no issues.
I live in Western Australia and the product definitely came within the estimated shipping dates which can be seen here. Again a 5/5 rating for the store. I would definitely recommend this store to people.
Ok, thats all for the review,
Thanks for reading!
Hello, I'm doing another review because I finally have time to update my blog lel
Anyway, today I'm reviewing the Etude House x Disney | xoxo Minnie - Upper Lashes #01 (which is the black eyelashes)
I didn't bother getting the bottom ones cause I don't like wearing bottom lashes. I'll talk about where I bought later on in the post.
Here is the product photo:
|Very cute packaging|
These are the actual lashes and the glue that came with it:
Pretty obvious how natural looking they are lol. They are voluminous but they are good enough for anyone who wears lashes everyday and wants them looking natural.
I used the glue that came with it also and to my surprise it was freakin awesome. Better than my dollywink lash glue!!
I mean I don't usually use the glue that comes with lashes cause sometimes they are crap but wow it was good. It lasted pretty much all day and it dries clear which is even better!
So here is what they actually look like on my eye:
Okay so the lashes are a definite 5/5 - very good, very comfortable to wear and just yes! lol
They do have a bit of a blackish brown colour so just take note.
Glue was friggin amazing also!
Where I Bought It
Now, the place I bought them was BeautyNetKorea!! This is now my go to online store for cheap Korean cosmetics.
Here's the awesome thing: FREE SHIPPING worldwide and FREE SAMPLES!!
I'm all about free samples! As for the shipping time well I ordered from both their website and their ebay (same username as the website name - beautynetkorea) and both products arrived within the estimated arrival date and both came with samples.
I'm officially in love with this store. And no this is in no way an ad or sponsorship lol
But seriously this store is so cool! If I had to rate it I would give is an 11/10. Why 11? Because it goes that extra with free shipping and samples.
Anyway thanks for reading!