Friday 19 July 2013

Geo Princess Mimi Almond Brown - Pinky Paradise Review

Hi, I'm on a roll today haha

I bought some lenses from Pinky Paradise recently.

I purchased the Geo Princess Mimi Almond Brown circle lens. They are apparently 14.5mm .

Here are some images:

It comes safely packaged!






 


What they look like in the vials. Black outer ring with an almond brown ring inside.
The colour wasn't that noticeable on my darker eyes.


The free lens case I also received.

Just want to say that the design is pixelated. I did feel a little discomfort but I'm also getting paranoid I have stigma due to some of the other signs I have....so disregard my opinion on comfort.

This is what it look like on one eye:



Sorry for the crap image...
 You can see how large it is... I don't know if this is really 14.5mm? But they looked alien like IRL on me.

Here's what they looked like with makeup on:


With makeup ... and my bf haha



OVERALL:

Communication etc with Pinky Paradise: 5/5 - no issues
Price: 4/5 - shipping was approx $10 but it was still somewhat reasonable
Lens comfort: -/5 - I'm going to say this is not applicable for certain reasons
Enlargement: 3/5 - They were huge and alien looking on me. I didn't really like that
Design: 3.5/5 - Black ring, brown coloured ring inside. Natural looking & pixelated design

All in all, Pinky Paradise is a great online store to order lenses from with a large variety. But I will pick a smaller diameter next time haha.

Thank you for reading :)



1 comment:

  1. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete