Saturday 20 April 2013

My Singapore Trip + Haul

So over the first curtin tuition free break my family and I finally went to Singapore!!!!

EFF YEAH!

I stayed at Furama City Centre for anybody who is wondering but I didn't stay for long...

WARNING THIS IS PIC HEAVY


random shot of decor inside hotel haha


Brekkie for the first day









yes, they are naked lol
the famous merlion



some sort of nice but weird tasting bread from bread talk
4 minute ad for samsung
To my surprise there were soooo many people with samsung phones unlike here where a lot of people have iphones.
never thought bread and ice cream would be nice but this was the best and it was $1


Kpop/Korean restaurant called Seoul Yummy i think










And now the haul :)

High waist shorts from F21
Watsons stuff


Falsies galore!

unfortunately i didnt take a photo of the pore product i bought but the bad is cute right?
 From Tangs...


This is seriously the most amazing product ever!

Sasa stuff



close up of lashes



finally got my hands on some eyelid fibres

Mainly a picture post but nonetheless I had the most amazing time in Singapore. I just wish I had more time so I could explore more places. I love Singapore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment