Saturday 20 April 2013

Custom Lashes from D-Tan Review!!

Hello all!

Previously I ordered some false eyelashes from Dominique/D-Tan who sells custom packs of diamond lash falsies.

Needless to say they were pretty affordable considering the international shipping (do email her though to order or for other enquiries. You could also click here)

The lashes came in a cute bag with a nice message from Dominique herself and also a free sample :)





So I ordered the:
  • Fairy eye x1
  • Koakuma eye x1
  • Cats eye x1
  • Celeb eye x1
  • Girly eye x1
Individual reviews of the lashes will be posted and linked on this page in case anyone would like to know how they look :)


Here's a closer look at the lashes






They are of a good quality. All of which have a clear lash band.

In terms of communication it was all well. She is a really nice person so don't hesitate to ask her anything!

All together with shipping ($7 USD) my order came to $24.50 which in my opinion is a pretty good price. I mean I haven't found a better deal yet.

Don't worry about the fact that she reuses other lash boxes because she definitely cleans and sanitises them :)

Overall my experience was good and I would definitely recommend you or any of my friends to buy Diamond Lash falsies from here!! 


1 comment:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete